where it is???
you didnt past the link.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 17 de Janeiro de 2009 09:42
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] max payne, mod for sl is ready!

ok mathias and everyone else.
here is the origional supermario mod.
Its ok but as I understand it was never completed.
I don't know the guy who made this, I do know he never did manage to finnish it.
Features.
realistic sound, and music from mario.
good backgrounds.
issues.
loads of sounds are associated with the same action, sometimes this can get
confusing.
the escape music never worked in the game, use the origional escape music.
there are not sounds for all enemies.
a load of the death sounds are not written, ie still original sl sounds.
level7 music was never put in, you can doodle with at your own leasure.
this mod is uploaded as is.
Its unofficial in all respects and has no licence with it.
One thing over the origional mmario mod is that all sfx are sterio no mono sfx
here.

http://www.eset.com