Well, one thing to keep in mind is this. If you're going for a totally
warrior guild, the exam in question is usually something like How will
you protect your city if such and such happens. If you don't want to
be a warrior, you'll have to evince more intellect.

Also, if someone gets power hungry, you replace them. Just like in real life.

I do see what you mean, but that's also why more than one person can
give you your exam. It makes it so that if one person just doesn't
like you, you can find someone else.

At any rate, I love a good hack and slash too. I just hope that they
make another game with a different world, even if it borrows from
Lusternia or one of their other games from time to time. I don't want
a roleplay and non-roleplay version of the same game, because I think
it would lower the one and raise the other, making two fairly similar
games.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 1/13/09, Che <c...@blindadrenaline.com> wrote:
>   Thanks, I was able to get the larvae thing figured out yesterday, and got
> a lift to the Gnome Fink war by Momma Mia.
>   Now I'm trying to figure out how to fix this catapult.
>   Regarding the role playing thing, I like it the way it is in Listernia, at
> least so far. If you want to just hack and slash your way through the areas
> and do quests, you can certainly do that, as far as I can tell you can get
> by without really interacting with anyone at all if you want, though it
> makes things easier if you can get advice from time to time.
>   On the flip side of things I played GodWars for a while, and it was fun
> for a time, but for me it all got boring after a while, just the same old
> thing over and over.
>   With the iron realms muds, you get some really good writing of the areas ,
> and they hired one of the best quest builders in the business to come up
> with their quests, and so far I dig what I see.
> Later,
> che

>>> sense. There's a lot of things I'd like to try out in the iron realms