I am familiar with Tekken 3. I like it a lot. Some of the characters
would be kind of hard for us to play, as they require things like
press such and such a button as your character is standing after being
knocked down, something which can not be easily controlled. Some of
the easiest characters for us to play are Jin Kazama, Forrest Law,
Paul Pheonix, Hwarrang, King, and Gun Jack. I don't remember exactly
where these characters are found, but check out
http://www.gamefaqs.com for useful guides to attacks. Look under
Playstation then Tekken 3. That's where I got most of my information.
If that doesn't help, let me know. I can maybe help you.

See if you have what it takes to be the next King of Iron Fist.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard