Hi Will,
Yes. Eventually I will be posting a public beta for Mysteries of the Ancients. However, I have not posted a demo, because it isn't ready for the public yet. Although the Alphas are becoming quite stable for the private testers I have just bbegan some extensive upgrades to the Genesis Engine itself which will require some serious rework on MOTA to make it compatible with the newer Genesis Engine. Obviously since the next Alpha will be using the newer Genesis Engine I want to make sure everything runs smoothly before releasing any kind of demo to the public.

william lomas wrote:
    hi thomas

will the beta of the new mysteries of the ancients game be available for the paid members of the game, before release at all? or any form of public beta?
many thanks and look forward to mota
will