Well in Entombed's case, I'm new to the community so I thought a broader
test phase would be better. It's true, there is a real danger in turning
people off your game when they test it expecting a much more polished
experience. I think it helps to only open the game to testers when it will
exceed their expectations. That first impression is important. Just things
I've learned to better apply to future projects.

Jason

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Shadow Dragon <elementalult...@hotmail.com