Hi Ron and all,
Over the passed few weeks I have been working on a few short stories containing Angela Carter's adventures so I have a pretty good idea who she is now. Here is her bio based on those stories.

Age: 32
Height: 5 FT. 6 IN.
Body: Athletic
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Nationality: American
Home: New Haven Ct.
Employment: Yale University
Job: Professor of Archeology
Hobbies: Reading, swimming, treasure hunting, fencing, other out door sports/activities.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hey

I'd have to throw in my two cents for a female voice. However I guess we'd have to figure what Angela's nationality is?