Hi Bryan,
Lol! Um... Did you intentionally forget to put the e in one? I am not making fun of you, but i found it extremely funny when you said, "that's a hard on," when you probably meant, "that's a hard one." Grin.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
That's a hard on. I'm debating it myself. I like the Tokens and the gold but at the same time I'd hate to sell it and then meet some really powerful demon in some later adventure.