Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Calling all truck game players.

Hello to those playing the truck dirving rpg game.
I just wanted to let you know that for some unknown reason the web page is
down.
Maybe thy're up grading the web page from a beta to the full web page.
But for now you can't get into the game.
Just thought you all would want to know about this.
Ron
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com