Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all truck game players.

I must have missed that game somewhere! Truck driving? Could be interesting ... does someone happen to have the site's address for whenever it does come back up? This list has been bouncing messages and then having me reconfirm my membership to start getting messages again so it's possible I missed it that way. Guess I'll just have to keep watching for any bounces and hope they don't happen again for a while! It could be my ISP, but who knows. Oh well ... it looks like I'm back on now though. Anyway, if anyone happens to know some more about this game whenever it does come back up I might take a look at it.

MissWings