I will record something this weekend, but I do not recommend the wii, for
several reasons which I will get in to on the podcast.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Matheus
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:16 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey]what games are people playing on the wii

awesome liam!!!
if you can do a podcast about it, explaining how it works, maybe you playing
some games... and you can do it wen you have more, bekause i never played on
a wii and each time i think what console i should pick this year, i stay
more and more confused.
but just like how i sayd in some wicks ago, i probably will love wii.