Hi Che,

Well I paid $100 for a steering wheel joystick.  Right now I am very happy that
I did.  Mach 1 tts is really fun to drive with the variable input of the
steering wheel, gas peddle and brake peddle.  Plus all of the handy buttons for
speaking information.  I am just really into car racing and driving.

Ok though, I would want to know that a game is fully accessible and that it is
a game that I would really be into before I spent $50 for a controller just for
it.

BFN

    Jim

When all else fails, spend money!