Precisely. Liam could have decided to scrap the whole business the moment he got his job. So we've got no room at all to complain.
Can blind folks play therimins? I wanna find out!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Davidson" <va3...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Egg hunt 1.2

I'm just seing this and it's reply so I'll say this.
As someone that works full time as well, I understand liam's position, and cursing and swearing isn't going to get things done any faster. Liam will in his own time get the games/patches out, and you'll just have to have patience and wait. This audio gaming business will never replace a full time job, and I agree whole heartedly with liam's centiments.
Have a good day.
shane