From: Che [mailto:c...@blindadrenaline.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 2:40 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rail Racing for speed junkies. was:Re: Would
youpay$50for a killer controller?

  Hi Jim,
 Actually I sent you the full version download and a license file, I checked
my records to make sure that was the case, so yer all set for the full
experience.
  As for installing .net framework and updating to direct x latest version,
I've sold around 360 copies of rail racer, all those computers must have
.net framework 1.1 and direct x installed, and none of them had any probems
with the components.
  The only trouble I've had with any installs were sapi issues where third
party sapi voices weren't playing nice.
the frameworks and direct x stuff are basically extentions of windows, so
the chances of them messing anything up in and of themselves is almost nil.
  Later,
che