Hi,
that's strange, cause if you jump, you should have enough time and speed to leave the volcano far behind you. Just don't be afraid to jump up as soon as you land, again and again, you should always hear a little single troop or a firepit long before you jump into it. Then you can slow down and walk or run towards it and start jumping again. Even running works fine if you do not hesitate too much, but the sucker stays much closer at your heels. :-)
Lukas
To: "audyssey gamers group" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] super liam lava lake level

What's the best way to escape the volcano in the final section of this level? I've tried jumping through the level as well as holding the space bar down to run through it. The darned volcano still catches me. This! burns! me! up!! Heh heh heh.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.