Hi Jim,
FYI, that software cd that came with your racing wheel was the profiler as well as force feedback support. Windows XP has a default joystick/stearing wheel driver, but it lacks the more advanced features of the drivers you get with the unit. Force feedback being one of them. Using a stearing wheel with full force feedback support rocks with Topspeed. You should seriously try itsome time. I think it makes the entire eexpeerience of driving the cars much more realistic. That is just one of those bonuses you miss out on if you don't install the software. Grin.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
make it better,was Rail Racing for speed junkies

Hi Che,

Steering wheel drivers? Oh yeah, I guess there was a software disk in the box. didn't open it. Just plugged in the steering wheel and started playing.

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA