To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Would you pay $50 for a killer controller?

This concept really caught my attention but I just don't know as of yet, as my resources are still very limited and I have to spend them carefully and wisely. *smiles* Hey, I wouldn't call off-line play so much more fun at all. Just a poor replacement for times when you are bored and wanna play but have no internet connection available at the time. :-)
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>