Hi Shaun and all,

Quick question for you.

I'm running a realtech hd card here in a laptop, have never edited the
ini files for any gma games, and receive no popping/crackling/laggy
behaviour with gtc lw or sod as yet.  Is that normal?

Fi, my realtech hd is inside a core 2 duo 2.4 ghz macbook pro with 2
gb of ram, and I boot into windows native for gaming, although I've
also seen the sound support perform without any of the mentioned
issues under virtualisation.

Just throwing my experiences into the mix to try and narrow down what
causes it I guess.

Cheers
Scott