hehe, you might have a point there Trouble. So far I've been very
happy with how windows runs on this thing. No doubt it has its quirks
though like any other system, I'm just not using windows heavily
enough to discover what goes wrong.

Anyway, I'll keep the Apple fan boy side of myself on a leash on this list lol.