Hi Allen,
The software for the Phillips comes on a 3 inch minidisk. You might look at the packaging again for the disk as chanses are good you might have missed it on the first pass. I did just because I was looking for a full sized cd, and my wife found it and told me what it was. If you can't find the disk let me know and I'll zip it up for download.

Allen wrote:
Hi, Gamers,

I bought a Philips SGC2909 game controller off ebay but it did not come with a
disk.  Does anyone know where I can download the XP drivers for functionality
including force feedback?

Thanks

Allen
jellydo...@runbox.com