To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 8:54 PM
Subject: [Spam] [Audyssey] Treasure mania 1

Hi all, I am wondering if someone can help with this game? I understand everything about this except for the most important thing, how to get or even hear the chests?

I am assuming that when I get too close to cliffs or something like that if I go too far to the left or right the alarm buzzer lets me know?

If someone can let me know how to hear the chest sounds I'd appreciate that?

lelia