From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br
To: <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:34:27 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pokemon online RPG?

hi man,
now i'm having difficulties to see who is online in the serverr
of the
game. sometimes wen i enter, there is a edit field with the
names of the
players to choose, but many times there is noting, just the
challenge
option wen i go in the player menu, but no listing...
can you help me please?
i really wana play it!!
thanks so much