I see that Darkroom is programmed in Java and that the code is open source.
How hard is programming in Java, and does anyone know about Eclipse, and
whether or not  the libraries and plug-ins are accessible?  If so, it would
give me a good foundation for programming a Wii-based game as VB6 isn't going
to support bluetooth stacks--to my knowlege anyway.  I looked at VB.net express
and it was a maze of confusion from the get-go, so I'm looking again at new
programming languages to learn, and I thought that this might be a good start
as there is code relating to the use of the Wiimotes.
Ken Downey
DTI