Hi Will and all,
Actually, when I get finished with one of the newer patches for 0.5 Angela will do something different when she encounters a wall. Instead of a thump/scream she will say this is a dead end or something like that. I am assuming here that a person wouldn't actually run into the wall face first so she will tell you that the wall is there and stop before hitting it. The coolness of this game is in the detail I put into it.

william lomas wrote:
I think the screams are fitting since she is walking into a wall and it is shock more than anything.