Aha, yeah, I see then... That's perfectly ok. Well, having listened to the thing several times, I must say that it doesn't sound as shocking at last as it did the first time. Maybe you could just get the actress to do a less fierce jump scream for you, but that really doesn't hurry at all. Something like Scot's suggestion to slow down the running speed, which I find myself agreeing with. :-) Now just make sure that everything is done as best as you could from the coding pov. :-)
Best of luck!
Lukas
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New MOTA Trailer Released

Hi Lucas,

Snip
Only the new Angela sounds perhaps a bit too  aggressive to me. Do
you think that mixing the two voices together, choosing the best fitting sounds for each event from the two sets of screams and grunts, would make a noticeable
difference in the end? Like two different  persons?
End snip

I really can't do that. Reason is in the early Alphas I was using the sounds of Lara Croft, from the Tomb Raider games, as place holder sounds until I got someone else to do the character effects for Angela. As a result using the Lara Croft effects would technically be breaking international copyright laws, and having had this sort of trouble before with Montezuma's Revenge i won't do that. So officially I have my own character effects for Angela Carter.
Smile.