I like http://www.war-facts.com myself I keep coming and going to that
game lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 12 February 2009 03:26
To: Lindsay Cowell; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Safe online games

Hmmm, clean and save.

Sryth would probably be oka, www.sryth.com.

I've also been recently playing with warriors 2

That qualifies as safe as well i think, pluss it has the basis of having

things which increase on a dayly basis so you can stil progress in the
game
without playing constantly, ---- unusual for an rpl.

then again, I'm personally intersted in games ith lts of exploration and
not
muchattacking of other players, so you might feel dfferently.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

dark.http://www.warriors2.com/