I remembered someone saying that Mario and Sonic at the olympics was accessible
for the Wii.  I just rented it from Blockbuster, along with Super sluggers--and
though they are quite navigable, I can't seem to hear any audio cues related to
when to jump or throw or do anything else except in regards to throwing the
hammer and, of course, plain flat out running.  Tips would be appreciated.
Ken