Hi,
Exactly. It is important to remember since most accesible game companies are 1 or two man operations, perhaps three at most, there isn't someone there to man the support, sales, and other services 24/7. We go on vacations, watch TV, play with our kids, etc to. We can't devote our entire lives to creating accessible games, replacing keys, whatever.
Smile.

Che wrote:
 Hi Scott.
I purchased VIP Mud from Dave last week, and I know he was getting ready to go out of town the next day, can't remember what day it was, but unfortunately due to the nature of one man game companies, long delays from time to time are inevitable. I myself try to get back to customers within 24 hours, but that goal has been grossly missed several times. But I can tell you from personal experience with Dave that he is not ignoring you at all.
 Later,
che