Ah yes... the extra piece for the xbox that needs to go into the modem. I think this is probably why the ps3 suits my situation better because to go on the psn all you need is an internet connection and an account. lol. The ps3's wifi is awesome. I haven't had any lag playing online with any game yet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "important" <elohee...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul Caliber 4

After playing so much I've began to know the characters by there intro and also while playing; 360 live is a separate piece you buy that hooks up to the console which you plug into your internet modem, once hooked up you can play all who is on Live around the world; I also play Madden as a QB and RB... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>