Some stores might've gotten it yesterday since that was when it was officially
released, but it's almost certain that all other stores will have it starting
today, since it shipped today at the latest. I get my copy today... if anyone
wants to add my psn, sightlesssamurai is the id to go. See everyone in the Ring!