Hello,
Try best buy, as they seem to have collectors editions in stock right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] where to order street fighter 4 collectors edition?

Does anyone know where I can get this game? I never preordered it, and now I

can't get it at all cause apparently it was only for preorders in the
gamestop I went to. Anyone know if this game's available anywhere else? I'm
extremely disappointed as I was really looking forward to it. any help would

be appreciated. thanks guys

http://www.eset.com