I have gotten no confirmation Email, but have only sent a blank message.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Trying to subscribe

Hi to all.
I've tried subscribing to the magazine only list both ways.
I tried with the word subscribe in the subject field and with a blank
letter.
Now usually when you subscribe to a list you get something to confirm your
subscription. But no luck either way.
Hope this helps all of the other subscribers out.
Ron and Boz who's looking for the magazine.
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com