Hi everyone, This year, sometime this year, BrailleSoft expects to release
a BrailleSoft Network package for Windows Mobile devices so far.We have
plans to target Symbian sometime in the future. We'd also like to target
BraillePlus and Icons but are unsure of when that'll be either.
We may consider desktops running Windos though, and hopefully Linux and Mac
sometime soon. As of now for Mobile devices I need suggestions of what you
would like to see this network bring to you?
Email, text an voice Chat, Streaming Audio, accessible 3rd-party software
compatible with your unit, seeing one another's profile, gaming, just to
name a few things Travis and I have in mind?
This will be greatly appreciated. Travis and I have decided that all games
that will be Internet-aware games will interact through the network,
therefore you'll need an account when the software comes out. HTH.
If you have questions please reply to this message.