To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Egg Hunt V 1.2

I couldn't agree more. Philip has a life away from the computer I'm quite sure. ANd constant badgering like this has got to be discouraging for our oneto-two-man game companies. It sends the message that we don't care about what they themselves might want. Liam would just prefer to wait until Philip's Streamway program to be done before he updates his games. That's well within his rights. So my advice, Hayri, is to be patient and not ask the same questions over and over again. Our market can't afford to lose anymore developers. Besides, you're forgetting the rather important fact that ow that he has a job, Liam doesn't have the time needed to update his games from scratch. And when you've spent all day working at a computer the last ting you want to do wen you get home is sit in front of the computer again. So let's just leave it at that, shall we? The games will be updated when the time is right.
Eeny meeny miney mo. Is Homer a hero? The answer is...no.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>