Hi there,
I'm having a question about LoneWolf. I've played it, but there is one thing I
haven't been able to figure out. The manual says that the best way to get a
torpito shot is to have 90º relevance to the submarine. For example, if I see
in the radar that this ship whatever is facing 90º, mine should be, either 90 -
90 = 0, or 90 + 90 = 180.
Now, the problem is exactly this, and another thing. First, let me ask my first
question. How can one know whether it's 180º or 0º they should be facing?
The second question is somehow harder. When I see a ssubmarine or something
approach, with the angle of, say, 275º, I set mine to 275 - 90 = 185.
Mathematically right, but even though I see that the ship's still coming with
the angle of 275%, it somehow seems to move in parallel with me. Weird, huh?
Well, any suggestions/tips/etc?
Thanks!
---
Contact info: