hi tom and all

Love the game so far, though I have a few comments

It seems the layout of the level always remains the same. I like the fact that a door is locked and it seems you have to go forward in the game to come back to the door later, to continue very nice
however,

how do i determine when to jump off the first rope to get through the stone statue? it keeps saying up or below and to the right. Yet i jump off at certain points and can hear the statue but am not bye it very nice erandomness though although once we know the level layout it may not be so challenging but i shall reserve judgement on that
thanks will