Hi,
Smile. Just because Angela can't see an item doesn't mean the item isn't there. Just like in real life. You can't see or hear the item, but you still can find it by accident and pick it up. When you light a torch you will be able to find items quicker because Angela can see them. Grin.

Angellko21 wrote:
Object are invisible,ok,but when I go forward (right) and press enter,without the object sound I take it.But we must be optimistic,it is beta and Tom makes good work and this problems will be deleting.:)Oh,sorry for my English.:)Greetings.