Hi Alex,

Alex Said:
OK when I use the view command in mota quite a lot of the time, the sounds stop playing in the game for several seconds as if the window loses focus then they come
back.

Tom Says:
Hmmm...That is strange. I have never personally experienced that issue, and it never came up during private testing. Can you give me a list of your system specs such as hardware, including sound card, etc?

Alex Said:
also, with regards to targeting, I have found quite a lot of the time that its hard to judge when you can open fire with say the pistol. as you get the message that there is something nasty near you, but when you go to fire at it you find your too
far away from it.

Tom Says:
Ok, we can do something about this I suppose. We can work on adding a targeting scope to help you aim better in the next Beta.
HTH.