Hi Phil,

Phil Said:
I imagined that the torches left behind in the tomb would make a smoldering sound as if they were short of oxygen and when you light them they could burst into fire.
This could be done using the same torch sound by increasing the pitch.

Tom Says:
Hmmm...I'll keep those suggestions in mind.

Phil Said:
A swinging rope should slow down if a person was climbing it.
This could be done by lowering the pitch of the rope sound.

Tom Says:
Yeah, makes sense. I'll look into it.