I've been waiting for a true RPG with fully featured plot for the longest time. Online play is well and good, but I've always been more of a soloist at heart, hence why I tend to get bored with just about any mud rather quickly. Its really a shame that it's nearly impossible for a one man team to pull something like this off, but in truth, it really is. At least by todays gaming standards. Personally I'd be more than willing to settle for a game like the classic final fantasy, where there was no voice acting, no pain cries or realism even, just pure illogical goodness. In this case you could just use sapi to read text, and get through the plot just fine. Even a game like that, with flashy sounding skills and spells, summons, weapons, armor and accessories to obtain, etc, in my opinion, would be beyond awesome. I have very high hopes for entombed becoming a fully-featured world at some point in the distant future for just this reason.

From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <pebbles...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:35 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota demo

To true. I enjoy to play the simpler games from time to time. But I want more of a variety. What I really want I am not sure I will ever see and that is an epic fantasy rpg. Magic swords, quests, but all towards an end goal. I play muds which have some of this element but they are open ended. It is a living world with a basic story line but nothing more. I want something like final fantasy or Lunar or star ocean. There are several things that can be done through the game. As well and places that have to be explored and puzzles to solve but an end goal. To save the world from some dark evil force usually. lol
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician/Resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com