Hi,
Yeah, that sounds about right. The German MP5 Angela finds in the temple is a younger cousin of the Uzi, and many experts say a better submachine gun. However, the Glock 19 Angela carries, (the pistol,) doesn't way much. Those are very small hand guns and very compact. However, it was easier just to check if a weapon, any weapon, was drawn rather than do a weapon by weapon check. The Magnum ways a bit too. Not sure of exact wait, but they are fairly heavy. A bo and arrow might be light, but the size could throw you off.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Hmm, I just looked up sub machine guns on wikipedia, I guess they're a bit more heavy than I originally suspected. The average uzi weighs in at about 7 pounds, I guess that's enough to unbalance someone mid jump, especially someone inexperienced with the weapon.