Hi Shaun,
Sure there are more torches. You just have to find them. As far as unlocking the statue make sure you have the key or the proper key to unlock it. Grin.

shaun everiss wrote:
I found the key but now there is a statue I can't unlock.
also are there any more torches my torch went out and I can't see things, still
can get them but I need to push enter each step I go to do this.