I've actually managed to get into a few muds for quite a while, discworld, new moon, even alter aeon a long while back. Eternal fantasy and project bob and some others have had their moments as well, but other than that all muds are pretty much the same, same goes for just about every browser-based quote RPG unquote, out there. They're almost all fun for a while with the right mechanics, but nothing beats a good plot, a well-honed party of characters, and the flashiest, most unrealistic and illogical moves ever known to man.

From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <pebbles...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:45 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota demo

You are much like me. There is only one mud I have gotten into and played for longer then, well one log on. lol I prefer solo play but not sure when or if I will see that. I agree with you too in that it is not realy a one person job. rpg's are so much more complex do to the in depth plot and inventive things that have to be thought of. But yes, I would love a game like the old final fantasy. No real talking but an rpg none the less and a start if nothing else. smiles and I am interested in the progress of entombed. I haven't tested it b/c I don't have the time to offer the feedback and things but I am truly interested in what it becomes. smiles
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician/Resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com