Here's an idea. This might be considered a bit lame and ruining to the
gameplay, but here it is... anyway. With torches, could you say use a fire pit
to refuel it for a 20 seconds or so? I've seen a lot of mainstream console
games do this, like some games I've played involving military stuff have ammo
ports, and the like. Just thought I'd throw it out there. And the sword seems
to be a bit overpowered. lol.