To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] how to tell if a torch is lit or not

hi list.
OK, I have another question about torches, at the moment please correct me if I am wrong but there seems to be no way to tell if a torch is lit or not. at the moment when we select the torch there is just a fire sound which is the same for when we light the torch or extinguish it. so could a feature please be added to find out if a torch is lit or not, and maybe different sounds for lighting and putting away. also, is this a bug or intentional, but I don't think it is possible to have a torch in your hand and be holding a weapon which seems a little odd as presumably your character has 2 hands. Last question for now on torches but when we go into water and the torch is lit is it put out by the water? as there seems no way to tell.