Hi Harry,
Yes and no. It is true that I do almost all of the programming, but there are others involved with USA Games besides me. Some people are higher to do voice work, sound work, music work, whatever. In a sense they are part time em[ployees, and of course various volenteers that do things for USA Games Interactive. I am also going to be bringing on a second developer to help out in the future so we are small, but growing. That is why I ssay we as a company and not just me.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hey Thomas. When you talk about your company so you always say we, but that is only you who develop the games are not? ---