Personally I think oxygen should only go down if you're strictly under water, like forced to swim through a flooded passage or something. Just my two cents though. The water you jump into from the ledge sounds more like part of the passage broke away the water filled the floor space.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:53 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota demo, my thoughts

Hi Will,
The oxygen is there for two reasons. One it is a global command integrated into the engine. Second, if you are swimming in water your air supply will go down. It isn't noticable on beginner, but goes down more rapidly on expert. Again, another one of those realism features of the engine.

will wrote:
why is the oxygen level there anyways?
also I have another idea for a suggestion now i have beaten the demo. how about in levels that are to come or in certain difficulties, have an avalanche occuring without warning and one has to escape to safety?
will