Hello TOm,

A few things to report and a question.

1.  When I try to read section 6 of the user's guide I get a file not found
message.
2.  While running the game before I disabled my screen reader, it kept giving
me errors about a dat file to do with scoring denying permissions.  I installed
it to the c:\program files\usa games interactive \toomhunter folder before I
read that we needed to install it in a local folder, can the installer possibly
do this automatically? I'm running vista ultimate.   Also I read in the guide
about game registration, I pre ordered it when it was still montazooma's
return, do I need to repurchase this game or will I get a regestration code
soon?  Thanks,

Mike