It's a good thing the beta is public...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new link

First of all, I do believe the file is nicely hosted at the USA games
website, thanks.
Second of all, if your going to give a link, say what its for - instead of
just saying the game - is it the old version? or the new beta? or what?

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com