Hi Mike,
I'm not sure. My guess is probably since the game currently has some bugs with Win Vista in general, and the bug fixes I just introduced into the source should fix most if not all of the currently known bugswith Vista. If there is some compatibility error with Vista 64 I'll try and deal with that in a later patch but it is dificult not having a 64 byt machine to test with locally. So for your case let's play that one by ear.

mmaslo1...@swbell.net wrote:
will this fix vista sixty four bit problem i an having?