From: Thomas Ward [mailto:thomasward1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 7:06 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients wont wurk.

Hi jimmy,
Then, I haven't a clue why it is crashing. It runs on 99% of systems
fairly stable so the only way I am going to resolve your issue if you
can write down the specific error message and e-mail it to me.
FYI, you might want to wait for version Beta 2 which has a number of bug
fixes currently fixed or in the process of being fixed right now. My
change log is growing quite large, and wo it may be possible Beta 2
might run more stable on your system next time round. If not I
definitely need to see that error message.

database 3893 (20090226) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3893 (20090226) __________

http://www.eset.com